In an area of oasis and relaxation, in an atmosphere dominated by the colors and scents of Spring, you can admire many species of deciduous plants like magnolia, birch, water iris and a variety of Japanese maples with intense blooms of ornamental cherry trees: This is the Garden of Ninfa, a natural monument of the Caetani Foundation, created in the 1920 on the ruins of the Medieval town of Ninfa.
Treat yourself to a day exploring the wonders of the Agro Pontino and the historic Garden of Ninfa, of international renown covering an area of 8 acres and including over 1300 species.
The offer includes
- Minimum of 2-night stay with any day of the week arrival and includes
- Double Deluxe accommodation
- Full day excursion to the fabulous and world known Caetani Foundation Ninfa gardens including:
- private car and driver
- typical Monti Lepini lunch for two in an agriturismo (8 hour approx.)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary WI-FI Internet connection in all the hotel